Talentsoft’s growing international presence has strengthened its position as a European leader in human capital management and learning
After being selected in the Europe’s Top 50 Most Promising Startups by GP Bullhound in June 2019, Talentsoft reports an annual turnover of more than
80 million euros, increasing over 30% in 2019. For 2020, the future unicorn confirms its growth ambitions in Europe and Canada and targets 100 million euros in annual revenue.
Specialized in human capital management, the Talentsoft platform ensures true HR transformation and contributes to a positive experience at work. The platform leverages Artificial Intelligence (AI) to better match talents with jobs, projects, and training opportunities. Thanks to the integration of its performance management tool into Microsoft Teams, Talentsoft proves once again its strong capacity to innovate, giving managers direct access to effective team management tools, without having to leave their collaboration platform.
A strong European leader with profitable growth
With sustained business growth, Talentsoft has secured its position as a leader in SaaS in Europe and continues to accelerate on an international scale – including more than 230 new clients in 50 countries. With a positive EBITDA in 2019, Talentsoft now has a profitable and growth-generating financial model.
Jean-Stéphane Arcis, Talentsoft CEO and co-founder stated that “In 2019, Talentsoft grew substantially and was profitable. Our international success can be largely attributed to the expertise of our 700 employees who truly understand the local needs and unique requirements of European corporations. Our model of agile innovation and co-creation with our clients allows us to deliver solutions and services that perfectly meet their HR challenges. Talentsoft is now THE human capital transformation platform for the development and growth of employees and managers”.
Talentsoft credits this record growth to several factors, including:
- Its unique vision of the future of Human Capital Management and Learning, which underpins the development of innovative products such as:
- Talentsoft Hub (Core HR solution used by more than 70 clients): together with Talentsoft Analytics, Talentsoft Hub enables HR teams to handle new challenges while centralizing all employee data for efficient reporting and planning.
- Talentsoft Content: created in the first half of 2019, Talentsoft Content offers a wide variety of innovative digital training material. It allows L&D teams to discover, test and select exclusive channels of digital contents from a wide range of partners.
- The integration of Continuous Conversation, Talentsoft’s innovative performance management tool, into Microsoft Teams, giving managers access to effective team management tools, directly in their daily collaboration platform:
- Continuous Conversation helps managers and employees in managing their teams’ OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) as well as their own. It is a simple and flexible one-page application that supports continuous manager-employee discussions and feedback. It helps companies encourage future-focused dialogue, focus on employee development, and streamline the traditional appraisal process to decrease time requirements and increase value.
- Its R&D investment focused on ensuring compliance with the requirements and standards of European multinational companies—from GDPR provisions to local regulations — with support from product and IT experts based in Europe.
A trusted partner of multinationals
Over 230 corporations throughout Europe and Canada chose Talentsoft in 2019:
- Banks and financial firms in Scandinavia such as Sydbank, Hoist Finance and Bankdata.
- 50 new clients in the DACH region (German, Austria, Switzerland) including Hawe – a manufacturer of hydraulic products and systems – and University St. Gallen.
- In Benelux, 30 new clients put their trust in Talentsoft, including Weleda, Renewi and Jumbo.
- Talentsoft grew by 112% in Canada.
- In France, Talentsoft is expanding its customer portfolio with more than 100 new brands such as Orange, Stokomani, and TDF.
A key player in HR transformation
In 2019, Talentsoft solidified its position as a key player in HR transformation, as evidenced by its fundraising and numerous awards: