The international accountancy and tax company Mazars counts 700 employees in its 9 offices in the Netherlands. To face the challenge of recruitment, the HR team has chosen Talentsoft solution. Glenn Holster, Recruitment Manager and Learning & Development Consultant at Mazars Netherlands explains this choice and shows the benefits of this partnership.
With various positions and a lot of vacancies, Mazars Netherlands is always looking for talents with different levels of experience:
– high school graduates
– college graduates
– but also higher management
– text advisors
– senior associates.
The company needed thus a tool to help with the recruitment of the right profiles with the required experience.
Two and a half years ago, they decided to trust Talentsoft and they haven’t regretted it!
Thanks to all the features of the Recruitment module, HR team’s job has significantly improved:
– from an old-fashioned system (emails, Excel lists) to an efficient and easy-to-use recruitment system
– from long administrative tasks to simplified recruitment processes
– from no help to personalised advice and help.
Benefits of this partnership:
– time saving and better efficiency
– improved recruitment processes
– more reactivity
– collaborative work
“I think [Talentsoft Club] is a very humble and professional club. They can help you whenever they want, and it feels like you’re not a client but you work together.” Glenn Holster, Recruitment Manager and Learning & Development Consultant at Mazars Netherlands.