Individual Career Planning
Talentsoft Talent Review centralizes all your employees' information in one place to help
you proactively manage career and succession planning. Analyze your
human capital to build smart, strategic HR plans.
1 Run your career and succession planning effectivelyFrom employee reviews to action plans
- Consolidate and utilize all your employees' information. Appraisal results, targets, requests for career development and training can all be used to plan for the future.
- Decision-making tools: skill gaps, succession planning, dashboards, etc.
- Involve management and HR with tools like competency analysis and decision formalization.
2 Analyze your human capitalAlign employee competencies with strategic projects
- Compare a target population to an expected standard profile and identify the strengths and weaknesses of your employees.
- Identify developed as well as developing talent and implement needed action plans.
- Dynamically compare your employees skillsets within your competency framework.
3 Build your HR development plansA comprehensive overview for well-informed decisions
- Dynamically compare your employees skillsets within your competency framework. Formalize action plans and align them with company strategy, then adapt them to each employee using career development, training, mobility, and salary tools.
- Improve collaboration between managers and HR by letting them share information easily.
- View your decisions in a summary table with a customizable layout.
Fill the form
to download the datasheet
The advantages of an integrated solution
For your career reviews, use consolidated information obtained from the application's other modules, such as online profiles, appraisal results, training needs, etc.
Easily inform employees of career and developmental decisions. The status of training requests or goals are updated automatically in their My Talentsoft page.
From their personalized dashboard, managers can access the employee profiles of their team members, allowing them to make well-informed decisions.