2015 was an incredible year for Talentsoft. We experienced significant growth, industry recognition, and successful fundraising to further enhance our international expansion. Our accomplishments include:
Increasing our revenue by 35% as several new customers made the switch to Talentsoft, entrusting us to facilitate their digital HR transformation.
Receiving recognition and awards for (among other things) our business performance, product innovation, and employee satisfaction.
Experiencing a record breaking fundraiser of €25M from Goldman Sachs MBD. This investment round will enable us to pursue further international growth, add more innovations to our product suite, and hire an additional 130 employees to our team to ensure our customers around the globe have the best experience possible.
Some key figures:
- + 35% revenue growth in 2015
- 800 clients worldwide and 110 new contracts in 2015 including Bymycar, DB Schenker, Finaero, Imperial, Linedata, VINCI Energies, and Webhelp.
- Long-standing clients have rolled-out the solution worldwide: Air France, Crédit Agricole, Monoprix and Safran.
- Over 5 million Talentsoft users worldwide
- The Talentsoft application has been used in more than 100 countries and is available in 22 languages
- Employing 130 developers – the largest R&D department dedicated to cloud-based HR software in Europe
- 320 employees, including 85 new arrivals in 2015
- Adding an additional 40% of employees to fuel further growth