Join Lexonis and Talentsoft at the Soho Hotel, London on Wednesday 18th May, 8:30 am – 10:30 am for presentations and discussions relating to competencies and maximising the business impact of an effective Talent Strategy.
Whether you are considering implementing a competency framework, or already have a framework in place but want to maximise its effectiveness to underpin your Talent strategy this seminar includes topics which may help.
Including presentations by:
- Alex Pachulski, VP Product, Talentsoft. Alex has a PHD in Knowledge Management and prior to joining Talentsoft spent 10 years running an HR Consultancy firm specialising in competency management projects, working with clients such as Apple, Coca-Cola and Sage. Today he specialises in Talent Management and is a recognised specialist well known through his blog ‘Les talents d’Alex‘.
- Andy Andrews, Director, Lexonis. Andy was one of the co-founders of InfoBasis, a leading provider of competency management technology and led the consulting team on implementation projects for many notable organisations. Prior to Infobasis, he worked as Learning and Development Manager for Microsoft EMEA on competency-based learning management technology. Andy is now Managing Director of Lexonis and continues to espouse the benefits of competency management through white papers, blogs, webinars and conferences. Visit Andy’s blog
- 8.30am – 9.00am Arrivals
- 9.00am – 9.10am Introductions
- 9.10am – 9.40am Using Competencies to underpin a successful Talent Management Strategy – Andy Andrews, Lexonis
- 9.40am – 10.00am Introduction to the Talentsoft solution and its use to monitor competencies and performance
- 10.00am – 10.20am The future of Talent Management – where do we go from here? Alex Pachulski, Talentsoft
- 10.20am – 10.30am Questions and Discussion
Soho Hotel, London
4 Richmond Mews, London W1D 3DH