This Tuesday, 13th June the Club Talentsoft ended with the Talentsoft awards ceremony which honours the best HR and digital learning projects. Four categories where highlighted this year : The Innovator, The Global Unifier, The Digital Learner, and The Team Player. Many clients applied in each category
The Talentsoft Award jury, composed of the 2016 award winners, Talentsoft partners and top executives of Talentsoft. They received many great innovative applications. To decide, they evaluated the project challenges, the actions taken, and the results.
The Innovator Award
The goal of The Innovator award is to highlight the initiative of companies who improve the employee or candidate experience. There were 3 nominees in this category :
– Mazars: an international organisation, specialised in audit and advisory services. They enhenced its employer brand through candidate onboarding, using interactive and personalized videos.
– OuiCare, number 1 in-home services in France, deployed a blended learning project, setting up training courses based on skills. Their strategy was aimed at both employees and candidates during the recruitment process, in order to foster client and employee satisfaction.
– Linkbynet, a major cloud services and security provider, presented its 360° feedback model, involving all group managers.
The winner of The 2017 Innovator Award is: Linkbynet
“The implementation of the 360° feedback model has allowed us to develop the employee’s skills along with a taylormade development program. This year, all of our managers received an average of 5 feedbacks from their colleagues.” Marianne Descamps, HRD – Linkbynet
The Global Unifier Award
The Global Unifier Award aims to feature the best collaboration practices that tackled employee engagement in a HR or a digital learning project. There were 3 nominees in this category :
– Bourbon : a world leader in marine services for offshore oil and gas that deployed a full-HR process in order to trigger digital transformation within the Group, taking into account its nomad population.
– DB Schenker, a world leading global logistics provider based in Germany. They created a common tool to encourage adherence to HR culture within a decentralised structure.
– SNCF, SNCF Logistics and Geodis, submitted a joint application for this award. SNCF, France’s state-owned leading railway company and number 1 freight transport and logistics operator employing 200,000 people, presented their intern-mobility project. A well-designed Talentsoft backed device that created a job marketplace and encouraged internal mobility across the Group’s subsidiaries worldwide.
The winner of the 2017 Global Unifier Award is: SNCF, SNCF Logistics and Geodis
“We are very happy and proud to receive this award that celebrates our first joint HR project within the Group and its subsidiaries. In this project, Talentsoft, has been a very valuable partner”, Thiery Berthet, Deputy project Manager VISEO
The Digital Learner Award
The third award addressed a key issue in the year’s Talentsoft Club edition. Thus, The Digital Learner award sought to honor the best digital learning initiatives through meaningful strategies, actions and results. There were 3 nominees in this category:
– AFPA: the National Agency for Professional Training dedicated to improving jobseekers’ skills. The company deployed a personalized training experience for all its 8,000 employees, based on their progress and knowledge.
– Voyage Privé: number1 luxury travel club in Europe, who implemented the Voyage Privé Academy, improving employee experience with engaging and exciting corporate videos.
– Proximus, one of the largest mobile and telecommunication companies in Belgium, who set up a methodology to easily share employee know-how across the company.
The winner of the 2017 Digital Learner is: Proximus
“My goal was to make digital learning easy and accessible to all. As a result, I implemented a project named « Make your own digital learning » to boost the production of training modules within the company, which made it possible for our employees to share their knowledge and skills.” Jan Neels, Digital Learning Specialist – Proximus
The Team Player Award
Lastly, the Team Player Award, presented by Jean-Stéphane Arcis, CEO of Talentsoft, sought to reward a company that pulled off a HR project using a Talentsoft solution. There were 3 nominees in this category:
– The cooperative of 39 Regional banks: Caisses of Crédit Agricole, in charge of sales, financial, banking and logistics function for Credit Agricole. Talentsoft customer since 2013, the CRCA participated in the co-development of the Recruiting, Performance and Competencies, Talent Review and Hello Talent..
– SPIE, European leader in multi-technical services in the areas of energy and communication with 42,000 employees. They implemented talent management processes and solutions worldwide and showed an excellent partnership attitude by sharing best practices and providing relevant feedback.
– Monoprix, a major French retail chain employing 22,000 people relied on a whole Talentsoft suite to deploy talent management and digital learning modules projects. The brand also volunteered to participated in Talentsoft focus groups, workshops, events and surveys.
The winner of the 2017 Team Player award is : Monoprix
“For 3 years now, we have developed a close partnership with Talentsoft. Their teams have paid close attention to our comments and questions and as a result, our teams at Monoprix, have shown great commitment. This is why we are very proud to receive The Team Player Award 2017.” Jean-Robert Bouet, Head of the HR process department.
Thank you and congratulations to all the participants! You can apply for next year’s award and register for the 2018 edition of Club Talentsoft by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Find more info on club-talentsoft.com