So far this year, Talentsoft has delivered continuous innovation, merged with one of the world leaders in digital learning, signed 150 new customers, established a new recruiting strategy aiming at 160 new hires, and recorded a turnover increase of over 50%!
With 150 new clients signed during the first half of the year and an estimated turnover of 43 million euros for the year, Talentsoft has asserted its position as the European leader in Cloud HR. The company has maintained steady growth and aims to reach a turnover of 100 million dollars in three years’ time. The software company has strengthened its teams, now counting more than 500 employees across 15 European countries.
A development in line with the company’s acceleration strategy
More than 150 new companies from all over the world have joined the Talentsoft customer community in 2016, including Regional Health Agencies (ARS), Barentz International B.V., GRTgaz, HL Display Sverige AB, INSPECTA SWEDEN AB, OVH, Randstad, Sandd B.V., SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH, SMCP (Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot), Statoil, Toyota Material Handling Europe, and many more. Clients like the Groupe Bourbon and even SPIE have expanded the scope of their Talentsoft platform by adopting new applications.
The company’s confidence is primarily due to three factors:
• An expanded offering: Talentsoft offers a complete solution linking competency management with career paths and training courses, which include classroom training and online classes. All this is found on an innovative, digital content publishing platform.
• Constant innovation to improve the application and offer the best user experience. In 2016, Talentsoft deployed an HR Analytics offering, a new and improved My Talentsoft portal, and other innovative features such as Talent Grid and Talent profile.
• Enhanced customer support and services with the deployment of 24/7 technical and functional support. The recruitment campaign launched in November 2015, following the investment by Goldman Sachs, allowed Talentsoft to expand (over 160 new employees). The company currently employs over 500 talents across 15 countries to offer better customer service and support to its clients.
Toyota Material Handling Europe unifies its HR process with Talentsoft
Toyota Material Handling Europe (TMHE), a subsidiary of Toyota Industries Corporation specialized in material handling solutions and forklift manufacturer, has chosen Talentsoft to support its complete employment life cycle, from awareness to retention.
Headquartered in Sweden, TMHE has locations in more than 30 countries across Europe. TMHE needed to align all HR operations at a pan-European level to support its 9,000 team members and managers in their development needs.
« Talentsoft consolidate all core employee data in one place and supports all our HR processes. Talentsoft enables us to simplify the reporting of our sustainability KPI’s which is one of our key focus areas. Furthermore, the platform will help us engage both employees and managers in competence and performance management processes with a self-service access to personal data, appraisals, reports… » explains Henrik Rosander, Director Strategic HR, Toyota Material Handling Europe
“Innovation is in Talentsoft’s DNA. User experience is our main priority. Our teams imagine, develop, and deploy solutions aimed at facilitating employee engagement, which is at the heart of organisations’ digital transformation strategy. Today, more than 150 developers – the biggest R&D team dedicated to HR Cloud in Europe – are working on tomorrow’s cutting-edge features,” concluded Jean-Stéphane Arcis, CEO at Talentsoft.
– 150 new clients
– 300 projects deployed in two years
– Turnover of 43 million euros in 2016 (> 50% growth)
– Turnover of 100 million euros expected in three years’ time
– 500 employees in 15 countries